There is a difference between consistency and follow-through, in case you're scratching your head in wonder. Documenting your calls and placing your paperwork in a binder on a regular basis is consistency. Follow-through is making that phone call tomorrow to the loan servicer or escrow account manager; leaving a message if need be, and then calling again the next day if they don't return your call.
- grab a pencil and paper
- draw a line down the middle
- list the things in your life that you do well under each [are you a promise keeper? that is follow-through!]
- on the other side of the paper, make the same columns
- list ONE or TWO things that you would like to improve upon in your life
- keep that list with you and/or in a place where you can see it every morning before you start your day [bathroom mirror is great!]